General Terms and Conditions:
1. Radio 2Moro reserves the right to:
a) Refuse at its discretion to accept any advertising material that in the opinion of Radio 2Moro is not consistent with Radio 2Moro guidelines (copies on request) or that does not meet the technical, linguistic or quality standards as determined by Radio 2Moro;
b) Change these Rates, Terms and Conditions at any time;
c) Cancel, reschedule or replace any Radio 2Moro program or advertising break;
d) Reschedule advertising bookings at any time.
2. If any advertising booking is made in connection with a particular Radio 2Moro program and that program is cancelled, the advertiser may have the booking rescheduled to a mutually acceptable time or cancel the booking without charge.
3. For booking cancellations made within 30 days of the first day of broadcast, or production cancellations made within 24 hours of the Radio 2Moro recording session, Radio 2Moro will be entitled to payment as if the advertising had been broadcast or the production had taken place in accordance with the original booking.
4. Radio 2Moro gives no guarantees about the proximity of commercials advertising rival products unless in writing a 4 weeks notice is received and accepted by Radio 2Moro in writing.
5. Radio 2Moro advertising time may not be resold or sublicensed.
6. The advertiser indemnifies Radio 2Moro against any costs, expenses and damages which Radio 2Moro may incur arising out of a commercial or sponsored program provided by the agency of the advertiser, the agency indemnifies Radio 2Moro against any costs, expenses and damages which Radio 2Moro may incur arising out of the broadcast.
7. All advertising bookings must be paid in full before the first date of the broadcast unless credit terms have been previously agreed with Radio 2Moro (details upon application).
8. Radio 2Moro will not be responsible for archiving any advertising material for more than one year after the first date of broadcast.
9. Radio 2Moro contracts with media advertising agencies and media buying agencies in their own right and not as agents of their clients.
10. Rates quoted are exclusive of all taxes.
‘On Track’ is committed to the protection of your personal information and follows the national privacy principles for the fair handling of information. This policy may be reviewed from time to time so it is best to read it at any time you are proposing to supply personal information. By using our site you agree to this policy.
So that we can provide opportunities and services to you we may ask for your personal details like name, address, email address, age, telephone and gender.
If your information is provided as part of any entry in a contest then we will need the contact information to notify winners and enable you to be registered in any prize draw by chance. Depending on the contest, each entrant’s information might also be included in a database which maybe used to provide special offers to you from time to time.
Sometimes in relation to a particular contest or registration we will seek additional information and in each of those cases we will advise you of the purpose of that additional information at the time it is sought.
The database demographic makeup will be researched on an aggregated basis to see how successfully we are reaching our target audience and providing services and items of interest to them.
We will not sell your name or contact details to a third party without your permission, but we may provide advertisers with general information concerning the demographic make up of traffic to our website. This information does not enable you to be identified as it is aggregated.
We will not use or disclose your personal information without your consent unless:
· Required by law
· We believe it necessary to provide you with a service, which you have requested.
· To protect rights or property of station or any of its related company or any other user of their services
· To lessen a serious threat to a person’s health or safety
You need to be aware that our website will contain links to other sites. If you click on a link to another site you will leave our website and will need to refer to that other party’s privacy conditions and policy because ours will then no longer apply.
Advertisers or sponsors on the site may collect information when you view or click on their advertisements. We do not have any control over this data collection.
There are secondary measures in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control. Please refer any queries you may have concerning these to the firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to correct or alter information that may be out of date concerning you please email us on email@example.com
We will provide you with access to any of your personal information that we hold. If you require access to any of your personal information please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
If you no longer want to receive any communication from on track you can elect to opt out from ‘On Track’ by notifying email@example.com