Who We Are?
- Radio 2Moro is Australia's most innovative Arabic radio network.
- We are: Entertaining, educational, informative, providing news and current affair coverage both locally and internationally.
- Broadcasting since December 2002, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- We are the BEST form of medium in advertising to reach the Arabic Community.
- We are available 24/7. LIVE on Web
- We are on top of the dial and are on the main bandwidth broadcast channel.
- Radio 2moro incorporates breaking news, world events and concerts overseas via an alliance with substantial overseas radio network providers in the Middle East.
- Our philosophy is simple - we DO NOT discriminate. We cater to both the younger and older generations as well as all music taste. Radio 2Moro gives a diverse sound while allowing Arabic speaking people 'to listen to their' world with the latest local and international news.
Why We Are Different?
- We are the first to ask the Arabic-speaking people what they want to listen to on radio and deliver it! Radio 2Moro is original in its music programming, style and ideas. Radio 2Moro is "the voice of 2Moro, Today".
- Sawt El Ghad is essential in uniting all Arabic speaking people in Australia. No station catering to the Arabic market has ever been able to provide such a commercial service.
- Radio 2Moro is different because it will also be used as a "sister service" of the two most popular and watched Arabic pay TV channels in Australia and the Asia Pacific region: ART - Arabic Radio and Television Network and MTV. So when our listeners are not listening they are watching our channels and still getting the 'best of both worlds'. And vice versa.
Australia: 1620 KHz / AM
Lebanon: 96.7 MHz & 97.1 MHz
Jordan: 101.5 MHz